What if you could publish posts and do other necessary tasks without logging into the WordPress dashboard? Yes, it is possible by the WordPress frontend plugin.
These plugins offer convenience, efficiency, and a user-friendly experience, enabling you to manage your website seamlessly from the front-end.
|💲 Price||> Free (always free)|
> Personal package $49/year
|💡 Works with||Any WordPress theme|
|💡 WordPress Version||4.0 or higher|
|💡 PHP Version||5.6 or higher|
|💡 Languages||Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English (US), French (France), and Persian.|
|💡 Support||24/7 live chat and email|
- User-friendly frontend content creation.
- Real-time content previews.
- Customizable submission forms.
- Multi-author support.
- Role-based permissions.
- Payment integration.
- Integration with popular plugins.
- Extensive documentation and support.
- Pricing may be a bit high for some users.
- Advanced features may require technical expertise.
What is WP User Frontend Pro?
WP User Frontend Pro is a popular WordPress plugin that empowers users to create, edit, and manage content directly from the frontend of their websites. Developed by weDevs.
It offers a user-friendly interface and features such as form building, content submission, and subscription systems. WP User Frontend Pro is compatible with the latest WordPress versions and is continuously updated to ensure compatibility and security.
It’s an excellent choice for those who want to simplify content management, enhance user experience, and reduce the need for backend access in their WordPress websites.
Benefits of WordPress Frontend plugins
Frontend plugins for WordPress offer a range of benefits that enhance the user experience and streamline website management. A frontend plugin for WordPress plays a pivotal role in making website management more accessible, efficient, and user-centric.
It helps a wide range of users, from bloggers and content creators to businesses and organizations, and are a valuable addition to any WordPress website.
Let’s explore some key benefits in detail of this WP User Frontend Pro Review:
1. User-Friendly Content Management
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins make content management more user-friendly by providing an intuitive interface for creating and editing content. Users can work on their content without the need to access the complex backend dashboard.
Explanation: For bloggers, writers, and contributors who are not familiar with the intricacies of the WordPress backend, a user-friendly front-end interface simplifies the content creation process. They can focus on their writing or content creation tasks without being overwhelmed by technical settings and options.
Example Use Case: A food blogger can easily create and format a new recipe post directly from the website’s frontend, adding images and descriptions without delving into the backend editor.
2. Enhanced Accessibility
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins enhance accessibility by allowing users of all technical backgrounds to contribute content to a website. No knowledge of the WordPress backend is required.
Explanation: These plugins democratize content creation and management, enabling individuals who are not web developers or experienced WordPress users to actively participate in website content updates. This inclusivity is particularly valuable for online communities, collaborative projects, or websites with multiple contributors.
Example Use Case: An online community forum allows members to submit posts and engage in discussions without needing expertise in WordPress administration.
3. Real-Time Previews
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins provide real-time previews, allowing users to see how their content will appear on the website as they create or edit it.
Explanation: Real-time previews eliminate the need for users to constantly switch between editing and preview modes. Writers and content creators can ensure that their content is visually appealing and correctly formatted, resulting in a more efficient content creation process.
Example Use Case: An author writing a book review can view how the review will be displayed on the website as they add text, images, and formatting.
4. Reduced Backend Complexity
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins reduce backend complexity for users who may find the WordPress backend dashboard overwhelming or confusing.
Explanation: The WordPress backend offers a plethora of settings and options, which can be intimidating for beginners or non-technical users. Front-end interfaces streamline content creation and management, presenting only the essential elements needed to publish content.
Example Use Case: A small business owner can easily update product listings on their eCommerce website without having to navigate the complexities of the WordPress admin panel.
5. Streamlined Collaboration
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins facilitate collaboration by enabling multiple users to contribute content directly from the frontend.
Explanation: Collaborative projects, multi-author blogs, and community-driven websites benefit from the ability to involve numerous contributors. Front-end posting allows different users to create and edit content without requiring access to the backend dashboard.
Example Use Case: A news website with multiple reporters can have journalists submit their articles directly from the frontend, making it easier to manage contributions from various team members.
6. Improved User Engagement
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins improve user engagement by empowering website visitors to actively participate in content creation and discussions.
Explanation: Websites that encourage user-generated content, such as reviews, comments, or forum discussions, benefit from front-end posting features. They foster a sense of community and engagement, as visitors can easily contribute their thoughts and opinions.
Example Use Case: An online review platform allows users to submit product reviews, contributing to a vibrant community of consumers sharing their experiences.
7. Enhanced Security
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins enhance security by reducing the need for users to access the backend dashboard, minimizing potential vulnerabilities.
Explanation: Limiting access to the backend dashboard helps protect the website from unauthorized changes, especially when dealing with contributors who may not be well-versed in website security best practices.
Example Use Case: A membership site with various user roles can limit frontend contributors to specific actions, ensuring that only trusted users access sensitive areas.
8. Simplified Workflow
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins simplify the content creation workflow by eliminating the need to navigate between the frontend and backend.
Explanation: Content creators can work more efficiently when they can create, edit, and manage content without switching between different interfaces. This simplification leads to a more streamlined workflow.
Example Use Case: A non-profit organization can easily update event listings and announcements directly from the frontend, reducing the time and effort required to maintain the website.
9. Responsive Design Testing
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins enable users to test content for responsive design directly from the frontend.
Explanation: As websites must be accessible and functional on various devices and screen sizes, testing content for responsiveness is crucial. Front-end posting allows users to see how their content adapts to different screens in real-time.
Example Use Case: An eCommerce store owner can ensure that product descriptions and images appear correctly on both desktop and mobile devices while creating or editing content from the frontend.
10. Time and Resource Savings
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins save time and resources by simplifying content management and reducing the need for users to access the backend.
Explanation: Users can focus on content creation and updates without requiring extensive training or technical knowledge. This efficiency translates to time and cost savings for website owners and administrators.
Example Use Case: A university can empower faculty members to update course materials directly from the frontend, reducing the administrative burden on IT staff.
11. Customization and Flexibility
Benefit: Many front-end posting plugins offer customization options, allowing users to tailor the interface and functionality to their specific needs.
Explanation: Flexibility is a key advantage of these plugins, as users can adapt them to match the design and requirements of their websites, whether for blogging, eCommerce, or community-building.
Example Use Case: An online marketplace can customize the front-end submission form to collect specific product details, ensuring that sellers provide all necessary information when listing items for sale.
12. Reduced Learning Curve
Benefit: Front-end posting plugins reduce the learning curve for new users and contributors who may not be familiar with the WordPress backend.
Explanation: Users can start creating and managing content without extensive training or guidance. This accessibility is especially valuable for websites with diverse contributor backgrounds.
Example Use Case: A non-governmental organization can involve volunteers with varying technical skills in content creation for their website, allowing them to contribute effectively from the frontend.
How to install WP User Frontend Plugin
To install WP User Frontend on your WordPress website, follow these step-by-step instructions:
Download the Plugin
Download the WordPress frontend plugins free version from here. Or follow the screenshot:
Install WP User Frontend
With the plugin file downloaded, you can now install it on your WordPress website:
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard. This is typically done by adding “/wp-admin” to your website’s URL and entering your login credentials.
- Once logged in, you’ll be on the WordPress dashboard.
- In the left sidebar, click on “Plugins.” This will take you to the Plugins page.
- At the top of the Plugins page, click on the “Add New” button.
- On the Add Plugins page, you’ll see an “Upload Plugin” button at the top. Click on it.
- You’ll be prompted to upload the plugin file. Click the “Choose File” button and select the WP User Frontend Pro ZIP file you downloaded earlier.
- After selecting the file, click the “Install Now” button.
- WordPress will begin the installation process. Once it’s completed, you’ll see a success message. Click the “Activate Plugin” button to activate WP User Frontend Pro.
Configure WP User Frontend Pro
Now that you’ve activated the plugin and your license (if you purchased the pro version), it’s time to configure WP User Frontend Pro to suit your website’s needs:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to “WP User Frontend.”
- You’ll see various options in the left sidebar. Start with the “Settings” option to configure general plugin settings. Here, you can set up email notifications, permissions, and other essential options.
- Explore other settings such as “General Options,” “Dashboard,” and “Payment” to fine-tune the plugin according to your requirements.
Create Frontend Submission Forms
One of the key features of WP User Frontend Pro is the ability to create customized frontend submission forms. Follow these steps to create a submission form:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to “WP User Frontend” and click on “Post Forms.”
- Click the “Add New” button to create a new form.
- Give your form a title and configure the form settings. You can choose the post type (e.g., post, page, custom post type), select form templates, and define submission options.
- Build your form by dragging and dropping form elements from the right panel. You can add text fields, checkboxes, file uploads, and more.
- Customize each form element by clicking on it and adjusting the settings in the left panel.
- Configure form actions and notifications. You can set up email notifications for both users and administrators.
- When you’re satisfied with your form, click the “Publish” button to make it available on your website’s frontend.
Place Forms on Your Website
With your frontend submission forms created, you’ll want to add them to your website’s pages or posts. Here’s how:
- Go to the page or post where you want to add the form.
- In the WordPress block editor, add a new “Shortcode” block.
- Paste the shortcode for your WP User Frontend Pro form into the block.
- Update or publish the page or post.
Your form will now be accessible on the frontend of your website, allowing users to submit content directly.
Test and Launch
Before fully launching your WP User Frontend Pro-powered website, it’s essential to thoroughly test the submission process. Here’s what you should do:
- Create a test user account (if you haven’t already) to mimic the user experience.
- Navigate to the page or post with the form and submit content as a test user.
- Verify that the submission process works smoothly, including email notifications and content display on your site.
- Once you’re confident that everything is working correctly, you can launch your website for users to start submitting content.
This is just a sample form screenshot. You can add here lot of functionality like Category, tags, featured images, text area, dropdown, checkbox, URL, columns etc.
Essential Tutorial: WP User Frontend Pro
How to use the user directory module of WP User Frontend
- Activate the module in your WordPress dashboard.
- Configure directory settings.
- Create a new page.
- Add the [wpuf_user_directory] shortcode.
- Publish the page.
- Visit the User Directory page to view and customize user listings.
How to Integrate Campaign Monitor Module with WP User Frontend
Integrating Campaign Monitor with WP User Frontend enables seamless email marketing. Follow these steps:
- Activate Campaign Monitor module in WP User Frontend.
- Go to the module’s settings and enter your Campaign Monitor API key.
- Create a registration form and add an email field.
- Map the email field to a Campaign Monitor list.
- When users register, their email addresses will be added to your Campaign Monitor list.
- You can now send targeted email campaigns to your registered users directly from Campaign Monitor.
How to Add BuddyPress Module Profile Fields with WP User Frontend Pro
Integrating BuddyPress profile fields with WP User Frontend Pro allows seamless user profile updates. Here’s how to do it:
- Activate BuddyPress and WP User Frontend Pro on your WordPress site.
- Enable the “BuddyPress” module in WP User Frontend settings.
- Navigate to WP User Frontend’s “Profile Forms” settings.
- Create a new profile form or edit an existing one.
- Add the desired BuddyPress profile fields to the form.
- Map these form fields to their corresponding BuddyPress profile fields.
- Save the form.
- Users can now update their BuddyPress profile fields via the WP User Frontend Pro form, ensuring synchronized and user-friendly profile management.
Pricing and Plans: WP User Frontend Pro
WP User Frontend Pro offers a freemium pricing plan, which means it has a free plan with limited features and paid plans with more features.
The free plan is called free and they declared it will always be free.
The free plan is called the Personal for 1 website, the Professional for 5 websites and the Business for 15 websites. Another important amazing fact, they offer annual and lifetime packages.
Annual package price: The personal plan costs $49/year, the Professional Plan costs $89/year and the Business Plan costs $159/year. All premium plans include all of the features of the Starter Plan.
Lifetime package price: The personal plan costs $196, the Professional Plan costs $334 and the Business Plan costs $557. All premium plans include all of the features of the Personal Plan.
The pricing can be changed at any time. So it is best to check the latest price, coupon and offer from the Wedevs website.
FAQs: WP User Frontend Pro Review
Why Use a Front-End Posting Plugin for WordPress?
Front-end posting plugins simplify content creation, enhance accessibility, and streamline collaboration on WordPress websites. They empower users to submit and manage content directly from the frontend, making WordPress more user-friendly and versatile.
Is there any refund if I do not like WP User Frontend Pro?
WP User Frontend Pro offers a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the plugin within that period, you can request a refund, no questions asked. It’s a risk-free way to try out the plugin and ensure it meets your requirements.
What is the compatibility of the WP User Frontend Plugin?
WP User Frontend Pro was compatible with the latest versions of WordPress. It also had cross-browser compatibility with major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. The plugin’s interface was designed to work on both Windows and macOS operating systems.
With its robust features, seamless integration, and positive user feedback, this WP User Frontend Pro Review shows it is a valuable asset. For those seeking enhanced content creation and management capabilities within the WordPress ecosystem.